|120 × 5 × 5 cm
860MM ELEVATED-FEED ANTENNA (6.6DBI GAIN)
GME’s range of elevated-feed UHF CB radio antennas provide a gain of 6.6dBi for a great all round performing antenna.
Elevated-feed antennas provide high performance in virtually any mounting position.
The elevated feed-design helps raise the radiating element above the vehicle roof or other obstructions to provide a strong, omni-directional pattern and high performance when mounted on a vehicle gutter, fender or bull bar.
The ability to remove the 6.6dBi whip and replace with a smaller 2.1dBi option allows for a broader radiation pattern which is less likely to be affected by obstacles.
These antennas are a popular choice for the heavy vehicle industry and fleet vehicles.
It is recommended that the AE4012 are not mounted on the bull bar of diesel vehicles
- Elevated-Feed Base
- Stainless Steel Whip
- Light Duty Stainless Steel Spring
- Ground Independent Design
- Pre-terminated FME Connector
- 6.6dBi Gain
- Length: 860mm
In the box
- 6.6dBi Stainless Steel Antenna Whip (AE4012)
- Elevated-Feed Base & Lead Assembly (ABL002F)
- Light Duty Spring (AS001)
- FME -> PL259 Adaptor (AD503)
Available on back-order